Wednesday, May 14, 2008

grandma

Grandma Are You In Me~
Oh Grandma, when you look at me

What there do you see,

As you watch me come

Do I wake a memory.

Is it your eyes you watch

That blink so tenderly,

Or the way you walked

And skipped so playfully.

Is my hair all soft like yours

Shining in the sun,

My little button nose

Or the way I run for fun.

Do I have your eyebrows,

Your cheek bones or your lips,Tell me true, like you,Do they pucker for a kiss.If I tilt my head just so,Does that somehow make you glowIn the fond remembranceOf days you used to know.Have I your merry laughOr blush upon my cheek,Oh, I hope I have your faithGrandma, at least a little bitI want to have your JesusFrom within your heart so true,Will He come to live with meAnd hold my hand like you,I love you so, my Grandma,How happy I would beIf you thought that some of youShowed in the ways of me..
Soft Whispers for Grandma fromDerry's Heart Poems © 2008heartwhispers@iinet.net.auPoetry From The Heart
And Grandma's love, is a love,that will last til' the end of time.I see a wonderful future,I see a house full of love.Your eyes, they twinkle like starlight.'cause God has kissed you from above~Quote from~MCS Music © 2004 - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment