I have been told that this was taken at Poppy and Granny's home. I do not believe it. That is not her couch or her lamp or her curtains. I was guessing Aunt Wilma's. Maybe Judy or Bobby Joe can tell for sure whether it was at their home. I don't remember their home being this way. I figured maybe Aunt Wilma's because I don't ever remember being there to have anything to compare to. Her home to me was in Charlestown, Indiana at 1295 Market Street. I always remember that address because she would say, "My address is easy. It's 1295 Market Street. It's a bargain." Let me know if you know for sure. But those of you that say it is at Granny's, I already don't believe you.
- Back Row: Jimmy Pass and Joe Bentley.
- Seated on the couch: Otho Bentley, Nancy Hall Bentley, Lake Bentley Pass & Berry Pass holding Becky Pass.
- Front Row: Wilma Bentley Cole (she told me she crossed through her eyes), Alma Bentley holding Kris Bentley, Judy Pass Robinson, and Bobby Joe Pass.
For those of you not part of the family or on the Mullins side this is my Grandparents and three of their children's families:
- Daughter Wilma who married Jimmy Cole and probably is the one who is taking this picture
- Son, Joe Bentley who married Alma (help me Kris, I don't remember her last name and it's in the part of the family tree notebooks that I still have in storage) Also, you look about 2 so is this maybe 1953?
- Daughter, Lake who married Berry Pass